PWA is proud to once again launch the Annual Joy Drive, our holiday food drive for PWA’s Essentials Market food bank.
Commencing on Friday November 15th through to Friday December 20th, you can help bring Joy to so many by dropping off any non-perishable goods at any of the locations listed below.
PWA’s Essentials Market is the only food bank in Toronto that exclusively serves people living with HIV/AIDS (PHAs) and for the past 10 years the Annual Joy Drive has collected over 10.5 tons of much needed non-perishable goods that ensure PHAs get access to nutrition that keep them healthy.
As demand for access to the Essentials Market continues, we ask for your support to help stock the shelves with cans of soup and vegetables, dry pasta and rice, baby food, grain cereals, and nut butters. Please help bring Joy to our food drive this year and drop off non-perishable food items and personal hygiene products at any of the locations (listed below)
- Fresh Co. @ 325 Parliament St.
- Pegasus Bar @ 489B Church St.
- Ryerson University @ the HIV Prevention Lab 105 Bond Street, Room 207
- Cycle Solutions @ 444 Parliament Street
- The Verve Condominium @ 120 Homewood Avenue
- The Village Pharmacy @ 473 Church Street
- The Village Pharmacy @ 535 Yonge Street
- Woody’s Sailor @ 467 Church St.
- The Tilted Dog Pub @ 424 Parliament Street
- Radio City Condos @ 281 & 285 Mutual Street
- WJ Properties @ 140 Carleton Street
- Rocket Cycle @ 688 St. Clair Avenue West
- Wine Rack @ 77 Wellesley Street (Church & Wellesley)
- Wine Rack @ 1235 Bay Street ( Bay & Cumberland)
- Wine Rack @ 165 King Street East (King & Jarvis)
- Wine Rack @ 514 King Street East (King & River)
- Wine Rack @ 573 Danforth Avenue ( Danforth & Carlaw)
- Wine Rack @ 731 Queen Street East (Queen & Broadview)
- Wine Rack @ 563 Sherbourne Street (Isabella & Sherbourne)
- Wine Rack @ 1862 Danforth Avenue (Danforth & Woodbine)
- Wine Rack @ 1081 Queen Street east (Queen & Pape)
- Wine Rack @ 103 Cosburn Avenue (Pape & Cosburn)
If your apartment or condo building would like to participate in this year’s Joy Drive please contact Robb Walker@ firstname.lastname@example.org