How are we doing?
We are committed to providing a welcoming space and high quality programs and services. Your feedback (compliments, complaints and suggestions) helps us improve.
For most feedback, the first step is to talk with the person directly.
You can also use this form to submit your feedback to PWA management if:
- Your feedback is general and not related to one person;
- You don’t feel comfortable giving your feedback directly to the person involved;
- You talked to the person and were not satisfied; or
- You don’t know who to give your feedback to.
Types of Feedback
These are examples of things you may give feedback about:
- Feedback on a specific experience, event, program or service at PWA;
- Suggestions for enhancing programs and services or your experience at PWA;
- Privacy Concerns;
- Feedback related to the accessibility of programs and services;
- Compliments about programs, services, volunteers, staff or your experience at PWA;
- Anything else about PWA.
How To Give Feedback
- In person directly to the appropriate individual or manager
- Feedback form – Fill out the other side of this form. Use an extra sheet if necessary. Drop your form into the Suggestion Box in the main reception/lounge area or mail it, marked
PWA, 200 Gerrard Street East, Toronto, M5A 2E6
Attn: Director, Programs & Services
You do not have to give your name, but if you don’t, we won’t be able to get back to you. We treat your feedback confidentially, to the fullest extent possible under the law.
- Evaluation – Respond to surveys and other opportunities requesting feedback
What We Do With Your Feedback
All feedback is reviewed and where appropriate shared with the people or teams involved for further improvement and if applicable, staff recognition (unless you request otherwise). Depending on the feedback, follow-up discussions, investigation or discussions may be needed. For complaints we will:
- Contact you if we need more information to understand, or resolve your complaint;
- Let you know when your complaint is resolved;
- Use your complaint (without identifying you) for reporting and learning purposes.