CAN YOU WORK IT?
Everyone should live authentic lives fabulously free…and in Heels!
Last June we introduced the wildly outrageous High Heel Strut as part of the Village BIA’s prePride Circus So Gay weekend festival. It was a frivolously fun hour and a half enjoyed by all. Well baby, it’s back! And this year it’s going to be bigger and better!
PWA is proud to be part of the Village BIA’s Village Fest held the weekend of June 17/18, 2017. Join us on Sunday, June 18 at 4:00PM and show off your fabulous side!
PWA’s outrageously fun High Heel Strut will take place on the “catwalk” from Maitland to Alexander. Strut your stuff in your favorite heels, go all out and dress in drag, raise funds to support people living with HIV/AIDS, and have a fabulous time doing it!
$20 to participate (that’s less than what you paid for in drinks last night) and we ask you to raise a minimum $100 through pledges.
- Register yourself or challenge a friend!
- Live DJ pumping the tunes
- Esteemed judges will rank your strut by speed, style and grace!
- Prizes and give-aways!
Strut for fun, strut to raise money for HIV/AIDS
Strut Rules and Regulations
- You must be fabulous!
- $20 Entrance fee. Recommended fundraising of $100.
- You must have a pair of heels on both feet. At least 1 inch in height.
- You must ‘werk’ it in whatever way highlights how fabulous you are.
- Judges will rank your strut from on:
- Speed: Can you work your heels in a timely manner?
- Style: It’s about the shoes baby, the shoes! but feel free to add a few adornments to your outfit! and
- Grace: Sashay and Dance but with some graceful sass!
- Winner will get the Golden Heel! Other Prizes will be awarded .
REGISTER today because space is limited!
Download our oh-so-cool poster!
Watch more highlights from the 2016 High Heel Strut including TICOT’s very own Ricky Lake Ontario.
Visit the High Heel Strut photo gallery.