Dear PWA Community Members and Partners,
Hello everyone, I hope this finds you safe and well.
As you know, Toronto has moved to Step 2 of Ontario’s Re-Opening plan on June 30th, and we are excited for PWA to re-open some of our services!
Here is what we will be bringing back, and what will stay the same at PWA during Step 2:
Starting July 5th, 2021, here is what we will be bringing back to PWA in Step 2:
- Hair cuts will be offered every Friday from 12-4pm!
- Haircuts will be by appointment only. Please contact Chris Godi to book your appointment: email@example.com or (416) 506-1400 ext. 261.
- In-person appointments will be available with our Staff and Peers –
- Please contact any of the Staff you wish to meet with to book an appointment or come by PWA to see when Staff are available.
- Staff and Peers will be available Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday between 12-4pm.
- The A1 Dental Clinic will be coming back once a month– please contact Chris Godi to book your appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org or (416) 506-1400 ext. 261.
- Community members coming for an in-person appointment and/or hair cut will complete a COVID-19 risk screening form every time they come to PWA.
- More volunteers will be coming back to PWA to staff the Essentials Market and Reception.
Here is what will stay the same at PWA during Step 2:
- Public office hours will remain:
- Mondays: 12-4pm (no Essentials Market).
- Tuesdays: CLOSED.
- Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays: 12-4pm.
- Community members can continue to come to the Essentials Market weekly.
- Masks will be provided for those who need one.
- Phone and email support will be available Mondays to Thursdays from 10am-6pm and Fridays 9-5pm.
We are excited to bring more services back as safely as possible while following Public Health guidelines.
If you have any feedback or questions, please let us know! We want to hear what you want us to bring back or keep as we start to re-open from the lockdowns.
I also want to give our volunteers a big shout out, if you are interested in coming back, please contact Yapoka Mtegha, our Engagement Coordinator, at email@example.com or at (416) 506-1400 ext. 244. We will be bringing our volunteers back as Ontario continues to re-open.
I hope you are all taking good care and do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything.