The Toronto People With AIDS Foundation accepts as a client anyone who is:
- HIV positive, and
- a resident of Toronto (postal code for their home address must start with an M)
The first step to becoming a client involves an Intake Appointment. During the appointment the individual:
- is asked to provide basic personal information
- receives information about the various services PWA offers and who to contact to access them
Clients may contact the appropriate staff member on an as-needed basis.
To book an appointment, contacting our Service Access team at 416-506-1400 ext. 205. At times we experience a high volume of calls and my not be able to answer. Please leave a message and someone from the Service Access team will return your call to schedule an intake appointment as soon as possible.
Appointments are available:
- Monday and Tuesday: 11am, 1pm;
- Wednesday & Thursday: 11am, 1pm, and 6:00pm