Financial burdens, social stigmas and health problems make it difficult for men, women and children living with HIV / AIDS to access the things they need to live independently. The Toronto People With AIDS Foundation provides a large variety of services to people living with HIV / AIDS in the Greater Toronto Area. These programs are aimed at making life a little easier for them, for little or no cost.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can access PWA's services?
- Our programs and services are available to all people living with HIV/AIDS in the City of Toronto. (For our clients, the postal code for their home address must start with an M.) Some services require proof of HIV status.
- Are there fees to access services?
- Most services are free of charge. There are nominal fees to access the Food for Life Meal Delivery Program.
- Can I submit an article to be considered for a newsletter?
- Anyone is welcome to contact the Director, Philanthropy & Communications regarding potential topics for articles.
- How often are e-News sent out?
- eBlasts are sent out monthly.
- How can I receive e-News?
Sign up for PWA's monthly e-Newsletter
Please note that your private information is kept secure.